Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into an anodic oxide finish. Anodized Aluminum is corrosion and abrasion resistant. In addition, anodized aluminum does not fade, chip, peel or flake. It is also fingerprint-resistant. Anodized aluminum is strong and durable-sometimes even more so than metals such as stainless and copper. Anodized aluminum is beautiful and decorative. We carry a variety of colors and finishes. Colors include clear, bronze, gold, and copper anodized. Finishes include satin, bright, and brushed.
Everything about Alumet’s anodized aluminum is “green” from the base material to the anodizing process to the finished product. It is 100% recyclable, will not out-gas and does not produce toxic fumes. Anodized aluminum is cost-effective. It is long-lasting and often more affordable than other metals or materials. Alumet’s anodized aluminum is an excellent choice for signage projects. It has excellent bonding characteristics, providing an ideal base for adhesion of paints, inks, substrates, and vinyl film.
Clear Satin Anodized
- Standard Gauges for Clear Anodized: .032-.125
- Available in Exterior Standard I or Architectural Class II
- Architectural Class I Available Upon Request
Other Colors/Finishes Available
- Bronze & LA Extra Dark Bronze
- Gold Satin, Brite Gold & Brite Brushed Gold
- Brite Copper
- Brite Clear & Brite Brushed Clear
- Aluma Plus
- Specular Lighting Sheet
- Channel Letters
- Signs, POP Displays & Exhibits
- Nameplates & ID Tags
- Store Fronts
- Commercial Architectural Wall Panels, Roofing, Ceiling Systems & Hardware
- Decorative (Column Covers, Kickplates, etc.)
- Transportation (Automotive and Truck Trailer)
- Commercial Lighting
- Appliances & Food Service
A wide selection of colors and finishes are available to create alternative metal looks with options in finish, brightness, formability and performance. This would include the look of Brass, Titanium, Gold and Stainless.